Mozio makes it super simple for you to quote and book a ride whenever you need it.
First, go to the Mozio.com website and log in with your Travel Agent user to ensure you get the best rate and the best options available on top of the other features we offer Travel Agents.
You will be redirected to the main page of the website where the search engine is located.
1. Make sure to complete all the blanks with the correct information:
- Pickup and drop off address could be an airport, a hotel, or just a simple address
- You can select the pickup time of your preference or just go by landing time, meaning the driver will be ready to pick you up as soon as the flight lands
- If you also need a ride from your drop-off location back to where your trip started, you can choose the "Roundtrip" option and the system will allow you to enter a return pickup date/time. Please note that, at this time, we do not support different locations for a roundtrip.
Once this information is completed, click the "Search" button and the transportation options available will be shown.
2. In order to choose the option that best suits your needs, take into consideration the following key points:
- You will find different vehicle types available, such as Sedan, Van, and SUV, among others. While most of the options are private, you may also find budget ones such as shared-ride vans and buses/trains.
- Pay attention to the number of passengers and amount of luggage that fits each specific vehicle
- Note that we rate our providers' performance from 1 to 10 considering the feedback received from our clients
- All our prices include taxes and fees and travel agents get a 5% discount from our regular rates
- You may find additional features offered by our providers, such as Meet & Greet (the driver waits for the passenger at the arrivals hall holding a name sign), baby seat, wheelchair, and more
Once you have selected your option, click the "Book Ride" button to complete the last step and confirm the ride.
3. In the last step, you will need to specify all the necessary details to confirm your booking and process payment. Note the cancellation policy: in our example, the passenger is allowed to cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time and get a full refund.
When completing the "Traveler Profiles & Contact" section, take into consideration the following:
- Enter your passenger's contact information
- "Special instructions" goes from requesting a child seat, if your client is traveling with a child, or any other request/useful information should be informed to the driver to help locate the passenger
- Enter your Travel Agent email so that you can also receive the reservation details
- For a pickup from the airport, the system will ask for the flight number, so that our driver can monitor the flight and adjust the pickup time accordingly when needed. Once you choose the correct flight, the system will show the flight landing time, the pickup time selected (when the driver arrives), and the end of the free waiting time offered.
- Last, but not least, complete the payment information. Note that, for frequent travelers, you can save your client's profile and credit card information to save some time in future reservations
- Before confirming the ride, make sure to adjust your commission in the "You're Earning" section above. The amount entered will be added as a tack-on to the final price. It's important to mention that your client will not see the price breakdown.
Once everything is completed, click "Book" and a confirmation email will be sent to you and your client.