Anything that needs to be stowed away in the trunk of the vehicle will be considered luggage. We consider carry-on to be smaller bags such as a handbag, shoulder bag or briefcase as these can be placed at your feet or on your lap inside of the vehicle.
Please Note: Not all cabin sized luggage is considered carry-on. any cabin sized luggage or trolley cases (weighing 44 pounds or 20kg or more) will be counted and treated as large luggage which will need to be placed in the trunk of the vehicle. This also includes any hard cased cabin sized luggage which may not fit easily into the footwell or on the passenger's lap.
If you have any oversized item (such as a bike box, stroller, or foldable wheelchair, etc.) it will be counted as 2 pieces of luggage. The maximum amount of luggage is displayed next to the suitcase icon for each option available. Please take that into account when selecting the vehicle.
Please note, a standard large bag is 62 linear (total) inches (157.48 cm) or 27" x 21" x 14" (68.58cm x 53.34cm x 35.56cm) and 50 pounds (22.68kg). This is based on the standard most airlines used for checked bags.
Articles in this section
- Can you give me information on How to Move Around a Destination?
- How do I cancel my reservation?
- I am at the pickup location but cannot find my Driver, what do I do?!
- I didn't get a confirmation email, what happened?
- What does the Price Include? Is this Price for Round Trip/per person?
- What is Mozio's Enhanced Cancellation Policy or Flexible Cancellation Policy?
- What is the meaning of the COVID-19 Prepared Label? How are you handling the current health crisis?
- Can I bring my wheelchair? Are your vehicles Wheelchair Accessible?
- Can I get an Invoice for a past ground transportation reservation?
- Can I make a change to my reservation once I have confirmed it?