Free Waiting Time is the time the driver will wait for you if you're delayed during migrations, baggage claim, or customs. If you experience a delay and require additional waiting time, you may contact the local provider and ask them to wait a little longer until you can meet the driver. Additional charges may apply.
What is the meaning of Free Waiting Time?
- Where do I go when I arrive at the airport? Where will my driver wait for me?
- My Flight is Delayed, do I need to change my reservation?
- For an airport pickup, how far after I land should I ask to get picked up?
- If I'm headed to the airport, how long before my flight should I ask to get picked up?
- Can I make a change to my reservation once I have confirmed it?